Welcome to Bluff Point Primary School
At this school, parents and school staff work together to guide and support students through their early years of education, making this a satisfying and enjoyable time for your child.
We invite you to be involved in the life of the school and encourage you to maintain communication with your child’s classroom teacher. The staff at Bluff Point Primary School has the best interest of your child at heart at all times and our decisions and actions are made only with that interest uppermost in our minds. The partnership between home and school enhances your child’s success at school.
This website gives an overview of the operation of the school and will assist you to understand many of the organisational aspects of our school. Please contact the school should you require any assistance regarding your child’s education.
We look forward to an educationally rewarding experience for your child and that together, we can help each child reach his or her full potential in keeping with our school motto, Strive for the Highest.
I believe that educating children is the key to a bright future. As Principal of Bluff Point Primary School I pledge to:
- Create a safe, positive learning environment
- Develop school programs that assist all students to reach their full potential
- Communicate positively with all parents/caregivers about their child’s education
- Support the partnership between home and school
- Recognise students, parents and staff for their efforts.
Ms Celine Bellve